Institute for Supply Management, India (ISM-India) based in Gurgaon (Delhi-NCR), is a not-for- profit association with Chapters in all major cities of India. ISM-INDIA is an affiliate of the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) in the USA which is the largest supply management institute in the world with membership base of more than 50,000 supply management professionals in 75 countries.
ISM-India, in cooperation with ISM USA aims at providing opportunities for the promotion of the Procurement & Supply Management profession and the expansion of the professional skills and knowledge. The mission of ISM- India is to take leadership in setting standards, bench-marking, supply management professional development, be the voice of India supply management professionals to the world and be the government advocacy for procurement & supply management.
ISM-India also aims to provide opportunity to network with colleagues in the area of procurement, supply chain management and logistics. The members also receive access to the extensive database of information, knowledge center and discounts on its products and seminars. The key business of ISM-INDIA is education, training and consultancy in the field of Procurement & Supply Management. One of its popular product is CPSM ( Certified Professional in Supply Management) certification offered by ISM USA.
ISM-INDIA works very closely with many MNCs, major companies & public sector of India in streamlining and professionalizing procurement & supply management activities.
Introducing World Class Supply Management Training CPSM, IPSCM & PDPP.
Are Your Procurement & Supply Managers Certified?
The Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM®) is a comprehensive program focusing on the major components of international supply management with emphasis in areas as finance, supplier relationship management, organizational global strategy, and risk compliance.
Why You Should Pursue the CPSM® Qualification?
Demand for strategic supply professionals is on the rise as managers take on more pivotal roles within organizations. Since the early 90s, the profession has witnesses a growing focus on accomplishing strategic goals related to cost and value. In order to be professionally competitive, supply managers must acquire the necessary strategic skills that add value and enable effective alignment with key business functions at the senior management level.
For further information, Click the following video.
- Three years of full-time, professional supply management experience (non-clerical, non-support)
- OR Five years experience at professional level for candidates without a bachelor degree.
- Successfully pass three CPSM® Exams OR if you are a C.P.M. in good standing, pass the Bridge Exam (Pearson Vue test centers located in major Indian cities)
Download the IPSCM Brochure Here
- Mumbai: 3rd & 17th June 2017.
- Hyderabad: 3rd & 17th June 2017.
- Chandigarh: 17th June 2017.
- Chennai: 3rd & 17th June 2017.
- Bhopal: 3rd June 2017.
- Patna: 3rd 2017.
- Pune: 10th & 24th June 2017.
- Nashik: 6th & 20th June 2017.
- Ranchi: 17th June 2017.
- Ahmedabad: 17th June 2017.
- Bangalore: 10th & 24th June 2017.
- Gurgaon: 10th & 24th June 2017.
- Kolkata: 10th & 24th June 2017.
- Click here for Exam Registration
- Last date to register & cancellation for above exams is 8th May 2017.
- Next Exams will be held in August 2017